Saturday, May 7, 2011

Apple iPad 2 vs Motorola XOOM

Apple iPad 2 vs Motorola XOOM .I have owned both and I absolutely love apple products, but I like the xoom waaaaaaay better then the iPad. apple sacrifices functionality for looks and although the xoom might be the under dog it has ample more features plus better specs and is equally as sexy.
Its funny how apple lovers are getting all defensive because they don't have the best products anymore. Android has already matched the market shares in smartphones, and that's just in 2 years. Yes apple dominates the tablet industry currently but didn't they used to dominate the smartphone industry? Look how fast that changed...

1 comments:

PCJ said...

Nice video! Here is an another presentation which helped me pick my tablet.. http://links.maas360.com/MORE-iPad2-vs-Xoom

Post a Comment