Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Acer Iconia Tab A500 Review and Hands on

he new Acer Iconia Tab A500 comprises of 10.1 inches LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 800 x 1280 pixels of resolution, 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 Dual Core processor, Tegra 2 chipset with Android v3.0 (Honeycomb) OS, 5 MP digital camera with LED flash and auto focus, 1 GB DDR2 RAM, Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate and many more advanced features.






Acer Iconia Tab A500 Unboxing and Hands On
Unboxing of the new Acer Iconia Tab A500 and a comparison with the Apple iPad 2, Motorola Xoom and ExoPC.As a Google apps user, It sync my calender, email and docs to the table easily and if I'm on the move, I just tether my A500 to my HTC desire and I have the internet on the move. I purchased a separate 32GB micro SD card and inserted it just for my music, so now I have 64GB of storage on this ultra fast device.

0 comments:

Post a Comment